Internship is a scheme of arrangements, requiring a student to work in an organization for a specific period of time (8 weeks) after/ during completing requisite courses. The student of BBA Program of the Faculty of Management, Purbanchal University has to go for internship as the partial requirement of the program.
Internship has certain specific objectives such as:
• Training in genuine understanding.
• Apply management knowledge to practice.
• Improve personal skills i.e. organizational analysis, financial analysis, marketing analysis etc.
• Improve report writing skills.
• Help develop concrete plans, including long and short term action plans, along with financial details.
We sincerely express our gratefulness towards the following organizations for providing us their support and help through internship to our students.
i. Aarati & Co. Pvt. Ltd
ii. Bank of Kathmandu Ltd
iii. Dev Bikas Bank Ltd.
iv. DMS Boot Pvt Ltd
v. Everest bank Ltd
vi. G-Force Systems &Technologies Pvt Ltd
vii. Himalayan Bank Ltd.
viii. Laxmi Bank Ltd.
ix. Lumbini General Insurance
x. Mega Bank Ltd.
xi. Nabil Bank Ltd.
xii. Nepal Bank Ltd.
xiii. Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.
xiv. Nepal Rastra Bank
xv. Prabhu Bank Ltd.
xvi. Rastriya Banjya Bank Ltd.
xvii. Sasto Deal Pvt Ltd.
xviii.Shristi & Praful Suppliers
xix. Siddhartha Bank Ltd.
xx. U-Cash Sub Money Transfer